As a rare byproduct of Quartz processing, Silver has been the primary currency of humanity for countless generations.
Silver is the most frequently-used currency in Heartland. It is the only currency that appears in a character's inventory rather than being tied to their account, so it can be dropped on the ground, transferred to the Vault, and can be lost if the player dies.
Silver can be acquired from the following sources.
- Dropped rarely by any Monster.
- Dropped commonly from Dungeon Bosses and Quest Bosses.
- Selling unwanted items to a vendor.
Silver can be spent in the following ways.
- Buying items from the Equipment Vendor and T1-T8 Keys from the Treasure Hunter.
- As a fee to use a Craftsman.
- As a fee to use a Shrine to travel to previously-visited areas.
- As payment to send mail at the Mailbox.
|Silver • Bloodstone • Electrum • Valr|