The Geomancer is a mage class, and they throw pickaxes as their main method of combat. They boast high Willpower.
The Geomancer summons three obsidian turrets that circle the user and each fire a shot parallel to the Geomancer's attack that deals 10% of the Geomancer's Damage Bonus each time the Geomancer attacks. Calculations are as follows ((5+([Potency]x([Level]/25)))x1.5)x0.1:
- With no equipment and lowest level: ((5+(16x(1/25)))x1.5)x0.1 ≈ 0.8
- With no equipment and highest level: ((5+(134x(25/25)))x1.5)x0.1 ≈ 20.8
These obsidian turrets also block bullets, and will break after reaching their damage threshold. Geomancer's special ability costs 25 Energy to activate and 10 energy per second to keep up. The Geomancer does not gain Energy by attacking while this ability is active, but can still gain it from other sources.
- Certain energy-restoring legacies like Kindle or Followup can restore the Geomancer's energy while summoning turrets. This is not very helpful however, as more often, the turrets summoned will be destroyed by enemy fire.
- Recasting the Geomancer's ability respawns any turrets that have been destroyed.
- Because the turrets fire parallel to the Geomancer, they are not great for precision attacks, but are very useful against large clusters of enemies or bosses with large hitboxes.
Skins can be purchased from the Seamstress, or the character creation screen.
|Availability and prices as of December 31st, 2018.|
|Harbinger • Alchemist • Infiltrator • Sentinel • Geomancer • Druid|